Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I make some extra money online if I am not a US or Canadian Citizen and I do not have a credit card?

I have tried several different ways like paid to click and read emails and paid to try offers (I find that these offers are mostly available to US citizens). I have signed up with a lot of international paid survey sites, but is yet to receive an invitation to participate in a survey. I realize that a lot of the typing jobs advertised are scams. I have the time and unlimited internet connection. How can I find an online job or some way to make some extra money online, without a start up fee?

How can I make some extra money online if I am not a US or Canadian Citizen and I do not have a credit card?
You could sell stuff on Postaroo or Craigslist.


You can post pictures and your phone number or e-mail address. It's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment