Sunday, August 22, 2010

Which web on email pay u or survey that are real?

I am badly need some cash from online job to pay my studies, hope someone kind enough to tell me the genuine web that I can work on. Please I really need it.

Which web on email pay u or survey that are real?
There are none, generally if something seems to good to be true, it is. If you are looking for online work I would suggest selling your services. Are you skilled in any programming languages? Web design? Graphic Artist? Conventional artist? Those are just a few examples of some online jobs. Find something that you are good at and see if there is a need for that skill. There are tons of freelance websites out there.





However, if you think that you can just get to work making a steady income right off that bat you are sorely mistaken. Most require you to build up a reputation for the quality of your work and the speed at which you do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment